Computer work in any of the fields that I am trained in: computer support, web development, server management, computer repair, software installer, operating system management, customer support, database management
Contractual work is also of interest to me. As a graphic designer, I am interested in working with you on graphics, invitations, ideas, e-book formatting, social media growth. I have a long term background in creative digital graphics.
In addition I am skilled at working at events, conventions, fairs, and festivals.
Amazon Book and Web Developer 2010-Present
- Author of educational and fictional material for youths
- Illustrated the books, the covers and the web sites to accompany the books
- Formatted Amazon e-books using the latest in web design formatting
- Designed, created and maintain multiple book web sites
Computer Repair Nov. 2013- Feb. 2014
- Diagnosed and repaired faulty computers that came of the HP manufacturing line
- Changed parts, configured and installed software to bring the computers up to standard
- Entered repairs into the HP database
Web Programmer Oct. 2009-June 2010
- Worked as a team to create a web application for an insurance company
- Created intricately formatted email newsletters using HTML
Ivy Tech – Associate of Computer Information Systems 2008-2010
Studied the multiple aspects that go into web management including maintaining servers, operating systems, network management, programming, and customer support. Additionally studied software programming, help desk support, analysis, computer hardware and repair.
IWU- Graduate Level Teacher Certification 2004-2005
Took the courses needed to fulfill state teacher licensure in the fields of Fine Art and English
Indiana University – Bachelors General Media Arts 1997-2003
Multiple courses in fine arts, literature, computer programming, graphical design, advertising principles, illustration, and software media were undertaken to achieve a bachelors degree.